- Portrait (Candid)
- Stage Performances (RangManch)
- Photo Story (ChitraKatha)
- Solo or Group Dance Photography
- Photo Blogger – NDIM
- CSR Initiative Photo
General Rules (Summary):
- You can submit 1 photo in each category.
- No editing should be done.
- Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should not be larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format. The file size should not exceed 2 MB.
- For each photo, capturing details should be provided.
- Once mailed, photos/details can be deleted, altered, or changed.
Note: The detailed Terms and Conditions for participating in the contests are available here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read these rules before submitting your photo(s) to the contest. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by NDIM, unless so specified in the Specific Rules that may be applicable to individual contests. By participating in the contests, you understand, acknowledge and unconditionally agree to abide by the following Rules:
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should not be larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited and if found can lead to disqualification of the entry.
- Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it is presented before judges. NDIM reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- A participant who submits any such photos may be permanently banned, subject to NDIM’s discretion, from participating in any future contests.
- NDIM will appoint judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the editorial team and / or external judges.
2. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the last day of SPANDAN 2017.
3. The decision of NDIM’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
4. NDIM reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- Prizes will be shipped for free within India.
- Any state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to you under the Contest will be solely paid by you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Submitted photos must be original, created & taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. Better Photography respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant Better Photography, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
- You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Better Photography and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers and representatives from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Better Photography in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Better Photography, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Better Photography from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that you or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will Better Photography be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions
b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or
e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Better Photography, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Better Photography reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted prior to the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. Better Photography reserves the right to correct any typo-graphical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
1. Rs 3000 2. Rs 2000
For More Details Contact :-
Ravi Kumar – 9654621859