Zero Fashion (Go Green)
Zero Fashion is a competition; which will be a part of fashion show. Different teams will use scrap material of their own choice such as newspapers, dry leaves and other waste materials that are disposable and create dress with its help.
The dresses created by different groups will be displayed on ramp by models representing each group. The judges will judge which dress looks best.
- 4 members; including the model
- Each team has to opt for a green/eco-friendly theme and they have to show it in front of audience through fashion show
- They have to use their own scrap material for preparing the dress. The dress must not be created completely out of scrap; scrap material can be used on normal clothes
- It should be noted that the dresses created by participants should made up of disposable materials
- The team has to prepare their dress prior the day of event and have to show the complete outfit to the event co-coordinator(s); at least three hours before the event for approval
- Each team can display a maximum of 2 dresses
- External models (outside college) can be taken as Team Member, that model would not get any participation/merit certificate
- Each team has been allotted 5 minutes to be on ramp and display their dress.
- If the teams require some music piece for their walk; the same has to be submitted with the event coordinators; at least 3 hours before the event
- After the ramp walk the teams would have to deposit their dresses with the Committee members
- There will be 2-3 judges who will mark the model and the team on the basis of:
- Body language Energy and Walk
- Fashion Sense
- Usage of accessories/props.
- Relevance to the theme
- Waste Utilization
- Creativity/Innovative use of recycled materials
1. Rs 5000 2. Rs 3000
Date-10th march 2017
Time– 2:30 pm- 4:30 pm
Venue-Amphitheatre Tughlakabad Campus
For More Details Contact :-
Pragya singh – 7599812716